The Care Ministry is here for you to help you in leveraging the various seasons of life for the purpose of Spiritual Transformation.
Areas of the Care Ministry
No matter your season of life, we are here to walk with you.
Our counseling is free, confidential, and provides a safe place to process some of life’s challenges and disappointments.
Call us (517) 272-3820 to schedule an appointment.
We offer support groups for those going through divorce, divorce support for children and teens, and help and training for adoptive and foster families. See below for more information.
Congratulations on your engagement! To be married at Trinity Church or by a Trinity Pastor click the link below to get started.
Funeral and Memorial Services
We recognize that one of the most stressful times in an individualâ€™s life is caused by the death of a loved one. As a result, we do everything we can to help the family during this difficult time. Contact us at 517-272-3820.
Ready for the next step of baptism? Baptism signifies your public declaration that you intend to follow Jesus as your Lord and Savior. Baptism is for anyone who has made this commitment, no matter how long ago or how recently that decision was made!
We offer an online class for those interested in being baptized at Trinity Church. This required class covers the Biblical basis for baptism along with how we, as disciples of Christ, can share the Gospel along with our own personal story.
Click the button below if you have questions or if you would like to be baptized.
At Trinity, we offer several different support groups that provide you with a community of people who have similar life experiences as you.
Open Arms (Foster Care and Adoption)
Our desire is to live out James 1:27 in the following ways:
- Providing Support to foster and adoptive families at Trinity through monthly community gatherings, mentoring, prayer, and meeting practical needs for our families as they arise.
- Raising Awareness through sharing Godâ€™s heart for the orphan and a Biblical response to the needs of the fatherless, as well as by sharing local needs and ways to be involved.
- Being a Resource by hosting Discover classes to learn about foster care and adoption, as well as post-placement support, training and continuing education classes for current foster and adoptive families in our congregation and community.
Please join us on the 3rd Sunday of each month at 9:15am virtually for our monthly community meeting. We will share updates, prayer requests, provide training and walk this journey together!
DivorceCare for Adults
- Provides distinctively Christian Care and Support to those experiencing separation and divorce
- Find the support of others who also are processing hurt and disappointment of a broken marriage
- Gain renewed hope for the future
- For more information, contact Angela Atkins Eddins at [email protected]
Little Pieces Club (Divorce Support for Children & Teens)
Have your children been affected by divorce or separation? The Little Pieces Club provides a safe and fun place for children and teens to process their feelings and emotions with regard to their parents separation or divorce. The very committed leaders of this ministry help children find the security and hope that comes from God. Also, this is a place where kids can make friends with other kids who understand how they feel and the things they are going through because of the separation or divorce of their parents.
This children’s group meets virtually Sundays at 9:15am. The teens’ group meets virtually Fridays at 3:30am.
Contact Chris Pohlod for more information: [email protected].