SET A COURSE: God created people to be in relationship with Him and with one another. The most accurate way to express our love for God is to love people – all kinds of people. The people of God are committed to gathering together, studying and applying the Word of God, and developing close relationships characterized by sharing, praying, and making disciples.
MILE MARKER: To cultivate environments and relationships where the people of God live the values of the Great Commandment – loving God with all our hearts, mind, and strength and loving others as we love ourselves.
TAKE YOUR NEXT STEP
- Discovery Bible Study Method
- Believe Podcast
- RightNow Media – Biblically-based videos for small groups, families, students, leadership development, and more. Recommended courses:
Find Your People by Jennie Allen, seven sessions
Befriend by by Scott Sauls, six sessions
Divided We Stand: How to Love When We Disagree, 4 sessions
Living Life Together by Shauna Niequist, 4 sessions
- Find Your People by Jennie Allen
- Emotionally Healthy Spirituality by Pete Scazerro
- Boundaries Updated and Expanded Edition: When to Say Yes, How to Say No To Take Control of Your Life by Henry Cloud and John Townsend
WeAreTrinity Spotify Playlist
- Community – featuring songs that inspire us to build community with other followers of Jesus